Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

InícioPortalProcurarÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrar

Siides &

Ir para baixo 
+3
Jennifer Taylor
saphira
Rachel_Hart
7 participantes
Ir à página : 1, 2  Seguinte
AutorMensagem
Rachel_Hart

Fã
Rachel_Hart

Siides & Empty
MensagemAssunto: Siides &   Siides & Icon_minitimeDom Jan 13, 2008 3:01 pm

Well , gente, é a minha primeira fic e estou cheia de vergonha de postar xD só cá posto porque fui encorajada pela minha maninha saphira ! Very Happy
hope ya like it xx

[ p.s : está em inglês :S , hope u don't mind ! ]

Chapter I – Prologue

19 Years earlier
Hot summer, shining day. The perfect time for a trip to the countryside with the family. Rachel was 5 years old, she waited anxious all year, for that day. While she was in the car, she looked trough the window and saw thousands oh wheat fields…She have never seen so many! All That happiness made her smile. Smile like no other. That day repeated every year, was the Hart’s day, every Hart joined in this field near her grandma’ home to a lunch all together, a simple family tradition. But, this year would be marked not as another happy reunion. In a moment, Rachel was looking to the bright sky, in another only black, nothing else.

Today, August 27th, 2007

“I’m sick of driving this car!’ – She thought to herself, admiring a car, given to her by her uncle. “I gotta find a better one…”.Rachel was now 24 years old, and her life wasn’t like most 24 year girls. Well, she was a typical student, with friends and family. And as every good fairy tale, she kept a secret too. She had what we can call of a double life. Since her parents’ death, Rachel lived with her grandmother Emily. She studies in U.C (University of Chicago), last year in Vet. Medicine. But, she was a hunter…

Rachel just arrived home from a night out with her friends. Quietly, she entered the house trying not to wake up Emily. But there was something wrong… ‘Grandma never leaves the door open...’-she said quietly
- Grandma? – she ask raising her tone of voice, hoping to hear an answer – Grandma is everything alright?
But nobody answered. Rachel came to the living room really scared. And there she was, Emily was sitting on the couch, breathless. A shy tear fell from Rachel’s eye. Sooner or later it had to happen.

A week later, September 3rd, 2007

Rachel and her boyfriend Shawn were driving to New York to meet his parents. They were dating about 3 years, Shawn wanted to be an architect and as Rachel he was in his last year of graduation.
-Nervous? – Shawn ask noticing she was shaking all over
-A little bit…-she answered smiling for him. Shawn didn’t know about her double life. ‘Maybe later…’She said to herself everytime she thought in the possibility to tell him
2 hours later they were finally around NY. They stopped near a wood, to stretch their legs, eat something and then continue the trip.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
saphira
Fã 1*
Fã 1*
saphira

Siides & Empty
MensagemAssunto: minha nossa   Siides & Icon_minitimeDom Jan 13, 2008 3:12 pm

MANINHA do meu coração. A unica coisa que tenho a dizer é que: NAO TENHAS VERGONHA nenhuma de continuares a postar, porque eu adorei e o inglês está excelente.

nÃO notei erro nenhum. e a história tem um começo apelativo, que faz com que queiramos ler mais.

por favor, continua.

tu ainda vais ser escritora, pá.

cheers cheers cheers cheers

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Jennifer Taylor
Fã 3*
Fã 3*
Jennifer Taylor

Siides & Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Siides &   Siides & Icon_minitimeDom Jan 13, 2008 3:13 pm

Ta bue fixe!!!
Adorei!!!!
DarkAngel
Fã 3*
Fã 3*
DarkAngel

Siides & Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Siides &   Siides & Icon_minitimeSeg Jan 14, 2008 9:19 pm

Aqui a preguiçosa, que não é grande coisa a inglês e que já está cheia de sono e hesitou em ficar a ler a tua Fic ou ir dormir... optou pela 1ª hipotese e mesmo já com os olhos a fechar iniciei a leitura.

Digamos que afinal acho que o meu Inglês não é assim tão mau, pois li e percebi na boa e gostei! Wink

Como a Saphira disse, tem um inicio apelativo e o fim deixa-nos inquietantes para que postes depressa mais um bocado!

Ah! E nada de vergonhas! Se nós escrevemos as coisas, não acredito que seja só com a intensão de ficarem apenas para nós, lol.
Jennifer Taylor
Fã 3*
Fã 3*
Jennifer Taylor

Siides & Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Siides &   Siides & Icon_minitimeTer Jan 15, 2008 11:11 am

Aki, a Je, concorda com a minha "mana/amiga" Dark Angel!!!!
Fifas***
Administrador
Administrador
Fifas***

Siides & Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Siides &   Siides & Icon_minitimeQua Jan 16, 2008 2:20 pm

pois...o meu ingles é um mer**!xD

ainda ando no 8 e sabes como é!Mas percebe-se mais ou menos(o resto foi para o tradutor do googlexD)e ta mt gira!

tens jeito....
https://jensen.forumeiros.com
DarkAngel
Fã 3*
Fã 3*
DarkAngel

Siides & Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Siides &   Siides & Icon_minitimeQua Jan 16, 2008 6:14 pm

Sofia Ackles escreveu:
(o resto foi para o tradutor do googlexD)e ta mt gira!

Ena pá...tu entendes-te com o tradutor do Google? Suspect

Eu cada vez que o uso fico-me a sentir mais ignorante... fico mais burra com aquelas traduções!!! Shocked
crazy_angel17
Fã 2*
Fã 2*
crazy_angel17

Siides & Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Siides &   Siides & Icon_minitimeQui Jan 17, 2008 5:04 am

Eu prometo k leio qd tiver tempo...

Eu agr tenho um site pa traduzir k é mlhor k o google...se kiserem dps deixo aki!
Rachel_Hart

Fã
Rachel_Hart

Siides & Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Siides &   Siides & Icon_minitimeQui Jan 17, 2008 12:32 pm

- Well, let me see if I can get any souvenir of this stop! –Said Shawn Kissing Rachel on the cheek and entering the woods.

- Careful babe that crap is full of bugs and spiders and animals and… - ‘I’m not going to say that it’s full of wendigos or werewolves, right?’- Just be careful.

- Calm down, 2 minutes and I’ll be right back.

Rachel sat in the car, waiting for Shawn to come she checked the phone for any messages and nothing.
Well, almost 20 minutes had passed and he hadn’t comeback yet. 30 minutes, 35.

-That’s it, 2 minutes aren’t 35! – she claimed closing the car’s door and entering the wood by the same way he did – Oh Great, I’m more nervous to meet his parents then to come into the woods by myself.
Rachel was a really insecure girl in the matter of love, until Shawn, her relationships took no more than 1 month, maybe 2. But Shawn was different he was just like her, a ‘lil bit insecure too. But he understood her, he understood her by a simple look at her eyes. Even though Shawn hadn’t any secret to her, the same thing didn’t happen with her…

-Shawn? Shawn where the hell are you?

Rachel was driving nuts already. She couldn’t find him anywhere. She knew what eventually they could find in the woods…thousand of things in deed. After a couple of minutes tracing Shawn’s footsteps, she notices that, just to help to the party, she was lost! All around her look equal. Same trees, same trail, same bushes. ‘Great’- She thought to herself…

-Shawn? Shawn, where the fucking hell are you? –She stopped in the middle of a shortcut and she waited for five more minutes to hear for something…But what she heard wasn’t what se wanted to hear.
Instead of hearing Shawn’s voice or something like that, she heard a few steps in her direction. She hadn’t any gun or anything to defend herself. She kept spinning and spinning trying to find a way to escape from the footsteps but the noise was approaching, and now sounded ever worst, sounded like 2 things instead of one. Her heart started beat really fast and she was breathing really quickly.

-Stop right there. Who are you and what are you doing in here? –Asked a male voice behind her.

Well , fica aqui mais um bocadinho da fiic que eu nao ando muito tempo apra passar po pc queisto está tudo numa livrinho x) ainda bem que estão a gostar e se virem algum erro depois digam-me que eu tenho o dom de escrever 5 erros em 4 palavras xD Very Happy Espero que gostem *-* Beijinho @
Jennifer Taylor
Fã 3*
Fã 3*
Jennifer Taylor

Siides & Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Siides &   Siides & Icon_minitimeQui Jan 17, 2008 12:38 pm

Ta bue fixe!!!!
Adorei!!!!
Rachel_Hart

Fã
Rachel_Hart

Siides & Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Siides &   Siides & Icon_minitimeQui Jan 17, 2008 1:11 pm

While she was turning to the guy, she immediately knew that wasn’t Shawn. She was now looking at 2 boys, both with a pistol pointed to her. Her eyes just opened the most they could and the only thing she could tell was ‘Don’t shoot me please!’
- My name’s Rachel…and I’m just looking for my boyfriend…- They both dropped the guns down
Rachel look ate the 2 boys and one of them was familiar, she knew she had seen those green eyes somewhere before. And apparently the boy too.
- Rachel? Rachel Hart?
- Yeah? – She answered
- It’s me, Sam! Winchester, remember? From high school!
- Sam? OMG it’s really you? What are you doing here?
- I’m…I’m…- he started
- He’s hunting a werewolf – answered the other boy with a sarcasm smile in the face. Sam looked astonishing to him and he looked back with the ‘WTF?!’ face.
- Wait, you’re a hunter?- Rachel asked
- What? What do you know about that?
- I’m also, how can I say…in the middle of the subject.
- You’re kidding right? You never told me!
- I can’t just say to everyone! And I didn’t knew that you were one too…-they both start laughing leaving the other boy quite embarrassed
- Hey Rach’, this is my brother Dean I think a told you about him didn’t I?
- Yeah yeah, I remember something about him.
- Pleasure to meet you Rachel, so, you met Sammy huh? And he didn’t introduce me to you? Shame on you Sam! – said Dean with a naughty smile
- I never really show much interest in meeting you. –she answered
- Oh never mind…but let’s give up on the chitchat and let’s find this thing shall we?
- What do you mean? What’s in here?
- Well Rach, I gotta tell ya’ , there’s a wolf around there, a werewolf.
- Just don’t say that Sam! My boyfriend is somewhere lost right in here, and we need to find them.
- Calm down, we’re going to find him and the beast and kill it

ainda consegui escrever um bocadinho mais *-* espero que gostem mesmo pa Very Happy

Última edição por em Dom Jan 20, 2008 2:02 pm, editado 1 vez(es)
Jennifer Taylor
Fã 3*
Fã 3*
Jennifer Taylor

Siides & Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Siides &   Siides & Icon_minitimeQui Jan 17, 2008 2:31 pm

Ta linda!!!!
Adorei... lá esta o Dean a fazer-se a Rachel!!!
DarkAngel
Fã 3*
Fã 3*
DarkAngel

Siides & Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Siides &   Siides & Icon_minitimeQui Jan 17, 2008 7:50 pm

Epá!!! Shocked

Estou a curtir bué da tua Fic!!! A sério...está-me a prender! Very Happy

Continua! bounce
saphira
Fã 1*
Fã 1*
saphira

Siides & Empty
MensagemAssunto: r   Siides & Icon_minitimeSáb Jan 19, 2008 3:10 pm

Olha mana do meu coração: o inglês é excelente. Vais longe,pá.

Cool

E a história tá-me a cativar bué. E txan txan os manos sammy e dean aparecem à heroina da historia. Malandreca.

Com que então conheceste o sam na escola e nunca me disseste nada???? Sad

Continua, quero ler mais.

Super awesome.

Wink
Cata_SN

Fã

Siides & Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Siides &   Siides & Icon_minitimeSáb Jan 19, 2008 3:33 pm

a vergonha deixa se na gaveta...
a escrita tá mt boa e o argumento parece me muito bom... parabéns...xd
Jennifer Taylor
Fã 3*
Fã 3*
Jennifer Taylor

Siides & Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Siides &   Siides & Icon_minitimeSáb Jan 19, 2008 4:36 pm

Keremos mais!!!!
Tamos a espera!!!!
Rachel_Hart

Fã
Rachel_Hart

Siides & Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Siides &   Siides & Icon_minitimeDom Jan 27, 2008 3:53 pm

-Calm down, we’re going to find him and the beast and kill it…
-Oh gosh this just can’t be happening!
-Well, let’s split up to find him, Rach come with me, Dean go to the other way ‘kay?
And they split up…Rachel already had emotions enough for a day, and now she was facing the chance that Shawn might had been attacked by a stupid werewolf.
-So where are you know? – Sam ask Rach
-Chicago U. and what about you? Let me guess, already a pretty important lawyer in some famous company? – She joke trying to keep the cold blood
He laugh- I wished! Well, I was in Stanford when…- he didn’t continued
-Sam?
-When Jessica died. – he answered after a deep breath
-Jessica? What Jessica?
-My girlfriend…
-Wha’…you mean Jessica Moore? Jess? Oh I’m so sorry Sam, I didn’t knew…
-It’s Okay. 3 years already pass.
-I’m so sorry to bring this up
-I mean it, don’t worry! So, and you? Shawn? Ashmore? The geek boy from class?- he said smiling
-Yeah! – she answered laughing- but I tell ya’, he’s quite different…not that geek boy he was at all !
-Good for him! I haven’t see ya’ for a long time!
-Yeah, it were a few years…- but the nice conversation was interrupted by a noise
-Shh! – said Sam asking her to speak lower. The steps of something surrounded them. They were both frighten, but Sam continued really serious and stood still to every single noise he heard around them
- Sam! I’m frigging’ scared

olaa gente Very Happy eu bem que quero postar mais e mais e mais mas eu simplesmente custa-me passar tudo do caderninhoo pro pc xD desculpem desculpm , prometo que nesta quarta feira a tarde posto MUITO mas muito mais xD .

hop ya like it *-*

xo xo
Jennifer Taylor
Fã 3*
Fã 3*
Jennifer Taylor

Siides & Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Siides &   Siides & Icon_minitimeDom Jan 27, 2008 4:09 pm

Ta bue fixe mana!!!!
DarkAngel
Fã 3*
Fã 3*
DarkAngel

Siides & Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Siides &   Siides & Icon_minitimeSeg Jan 28, 2008 1:49 pm

Gosteeeeeeeeeei!!! Eu cá pa mim a menina Rachel vai mas é deixar o seu futuro noivo... para se embrulhar com um dos manos Winchester Rolling Eyes Laughing
Rachel_Hart

Fã
Rachel_Hart

Siides & Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Siides &   Siides & Icon_minitimeSeg Jan 28, 2008 3:47 pm

mmm é esperar para ver (A)
Jennifer Taylor
Fã 3*
Fã 3*
Jennifer Taylor

Siides & Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Siides &   Siides & Icon_minitimeSeg Jan 28, 2008 5:48 pm

Pois... temos de esperar!!!
saphira
Fã 1*
Fã 1*
saphira

Siides & Empty
MensagemAssunto: hh   Siides & Icon_minitimeQua Jan 30, 2008 9:08 am

adorei, mana rachel. Continua, pá.

tens jeito para a coisa.

isso de conseguires passar pouco do caderno para aqui, não te preopcupes. Deixa o pessoal ainda mais interessado.

hehe Cool
Rachel_Hart

Fã
Rachel_Hart

Siides & Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Siides &   Siides & Icon_minitimeQua Jan 30, 2008 11:16 am

-Sam! I’m frigging’ scared! – Rachel said to him. And the minute he cut off the alert, a man with sharped teethes and huge nails like a wolf jumped above Rach’ , making her fall to the ground and start growl to her and even tried to bite her. But Rach grab his neck and kept it away from her face.
-Sam! Do something! – She screamed. Sam picked up the gun again and start shooting at the beast. But only a shoot in his heart could kill him. Than the best turned around and started running in Sam’s direction: ‘Oh shit’ – He thought. He started to run trying to get away from that thing but he ran so madly that he end up falling and the beast got a chance to catch Sam. The minute he was about to bite and scratch Sam, a shot came into the werewolf’s heart direction, making him drop dead right there.
-You could have come a lil’ bit earlier dont’cha Dean?- Sam asked really pissed off
-Sorry if I took a bit to run all over the woods’ here!- Sam lift up and clean all the dirty he had all over his pants and jacket
-Alright, the things’ dead and now can we please find Shawn?
-Sure, let’s find Mr-I’m-very-strong-to-come-to-the-woods-by-myself!- Dean answered her with sarcasm
-Hey! You don’t talk about him like that Okay? He didn’t knew what was here and you don’t even know him to talk like that. – Rachel said threatening Dean only by the look
-I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to!
-Yeah but you did!- She screamed at him and start looking for Shawn
Rachel already got a lil’ bit far from them, about some 50 fts and Dean and Sam followed her. She screamed his name but no one answered. She was so afraid that something could have happening.
Sam took another direction climbing up a bit the woods. – Oh no…Rach’…
After those words Rachel ran into Sam’s direction and she stopped when she saw the ground full of blood. Her heart was now heavy like she never felt it before. Sammy put himself in front of her. A second before she start crying and tried to pull Sam away from her front. He was lay down in the ground by a tree, full of blood and with a huge cut in his chest, missin’ inside it, his heart.
She fell on her knees next to Shawn’s corps. The only one she have ever felt really in love, the only one she have ever felt happy with. She grab his hand and lay down her head in his bloody chest. She was skeptic with that scene. She just couldn’t believe in it. In a simple trip she lost something so important to her.
Sam knew how she felt. After all, Jessica died in the hand of a supernatural creature too. He kneel by her side:
-Hey. I’m so sorry…- Sam said hugging her
-He didn’t deserve it…shit, we didn’t deserve it! – She said crying compulsively
-We gotta call 911. And you’ve got to warn his family…-Said Sam getting up with her
‘I really loved him, damned’

Hours Later,

Rachel was still under medication to calm down. The ambulance had already taken Shawn’s body to the hospital. She already had called to Shawn’s mother who was with his brother in the hospital, waiting for him. Rachel was sitting in her car. The tears fell from her eyes harder than blood drops. Dean was reporting the ‘attack from a wolf’ to the police (long after him and Sam, hide the werewolf body) ans Sam went speak with Rachel…
-It’s absurd to ask if everything’s alright, but, can I do something for you?
-No Sam, Thank you… I Just need to rest a lil’ bit…
-Well, we’re going to stay in the city for a couple of weeks, if you need anything just call
-Yeah, me too…Thanks Sam. – She answered, while that, Dean approach them
-Hey…feeling better?- Dean asked with a worried face. The first impulse she had was to sent him to really far away, if you know what I mean. But she thought twice and answered in a calm way
-What do you think? It’s not easy…
-That’s why we are here, if you need our help…even just to talk, call us okay? – he smiled with his preatty face and she smiled back
saphira
Fã 1*
Fã 1*
saphira

Siides & Empty
MensagemAssunto: h   Siides & Icon_minitimeQua Jan 30, 2008 11:27 am

O teu inglês de post para post tá cada vez melhor. adoro a forma como escreves o inglês. perfeito. percebi tudinho.

pois, agora a rachel aconteceu-lhe o mesmo que ao sam Sad . eles vão.se entnder bem. Cool Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

eu adorei, mana. quando puderes, já sabes, vai deixando aqui mais.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Jennifer Taylor
Fã 3*
Fã 3*
Jennifer Taylor

Siides & Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Siides &   Siides & Icon_minitimeQua Jan 30, 2008 12:48 pm

Ta lindo!!!! Adorei!!!!´
Kero mais!!!!!
Conteúdo patrocinado